As a result of a recent joint Salford Adult Review (SAR) / Domestic Homicide Review, housing sector colleagues in Salford have come together to develop an awareness package to increase knowledge of partners to the way housing is made up, the support available, particularly where there are welfare or safeguarding concerns and there is a lack of engagement from the household and the range of powers available to housing to intervene.
- Housing Awareness Pack Powerpoint Presentation
- Housing Key Messages Fact Sheet
- Rehousing in Salford What you need to know
- 7 Minute Briefing Salford Housing Options Service / Plain Text Version
- 7 Minute Briefing Supported Housing Service / Plain Text Version
- 7 Minute Briefing Registered Providers of Social Housing / Plain Text Version
- Housing Standards Checklist Privately Rented Properties
- Map - large Registered Providers in Salford with over 1000 properties
- Salford Designated Safeguarding Contacts November 2022
Details of all the latest news from Salford Safeguarding Adults Board.