We know that there is lots of fantastic work taking place, in Salford, everyday to protect people from abuse and neglect. We really want to hear from you about what is working well, so we can share your examples of good practice and help others to learn from them. This could be:
- how you've taken a strengths based approach and really listened to the views, wishes, feelings of the person;
- how you've worked creatively to address the safeguarding concerns;
- how you've worked in partnership;
- how you've engaged someone by being trauma informed;
- how you've empowered someone.
This isn't an exhaustive list. If you have an example of good practice to share, please discuss it with your manager and share the details with us by completing the Positive Outcome, Good Practice Review referral form.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss it first, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or you can ring on 0161 212 6176.
Details of all the latest news from Salford Safeguarding Adults Board.