Skip to main content Skip to footer

Worried about an adult in Salford?

No one should have to suffer abuse or neglect. If you are worried about an adult because they may be experiencing or at risk of abuse or neglect and may be unable to protect themselves, please contact Contact Adult Social Care to report your concerns. 

We have created some guidance on how to make a safeguarding referral via the new online portal.


If you, or someone you know has a physical or mental disability or illness needs some support to care for themselves and carry out day-to-day tasks, please contact Contact Adult Social Care and request a Care Act Assessment.

If you are worried about someone who may be experiencing problems with their mental health and may need some advice or support, please see the new mental health pages on the Partners in Salford website.



If you or someone you know is suffering from domestic abuse, please contact Safe in Salford which is the front door for domestic abuse services in Salford.

You can also find more information on support and services for people suffering from domestic abuse on Salford council's domestic abuse web page.

If you are worried about the welfare or safety of a child, please contact the Bridge partnership.  For further information, see the Worried about a child page.  

Latest news

Details of all the latest news from Salford Safeguarding Adults Board.

Cookie notice

Find out more about how this website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience.